Saturday, November 10, 2007

Saturday night's alright

Well, Andi is in Denver and seems to be having a good time, although (unsurprisingly) seems a little tuckered. Things here have been pretty good: Played some video games, worked out, hiked the dog, bathed the dog, moved some boxes, did some homework. Pretty low key, which is nice. I also did some processing on my list of potential kid names (current front-runner: "Mephisto" (of comics and wrestling coolness, not the blog or shoe variety).

In other news, I've been pondering splitting this blog in twain: one for my randomness and one for the family-related stuff, but that sounds like effort that would just distract me from God of War 2.

On the media front, I've made a few poor ROI investments by watching stuff like the remake of The Fog, The Beast Must Die!, and Attack of the Show reruns (boring, disappointing, and creatively autophagous, in that order). Yet, I keep watching, so I must be enjoying it.

Here's the dog on our hike. I tried to get her to take some pictures of me, but, well, she's a dog.


















Also, for those keeping score, here's what remains of the tree in our back yard: